Please read all info below BEFORE INQUIRING:
1. Benevolent Bully Rescue is a foster based rescue, not a physical shelter. Our foster homes are in various parts of Southern Ontario.
2. Meetings take place after adoption applications are processed and only for selected applicants. No exceptions.
3. Our standard adoption fee is $500. There are no negotiations on adoption fees. Our adoption fees are used towards vet bills, food, and all other costs incurred while dogs are in foster care.
4. We DO NOT adopt outside of the Province of Ontario
5. If you would like to apply to adopt, the link to our adoption application is www.benevolentbullyrescue.com/adopt/
Cooper is a 1.5 year old Mastiff mix. He is a sweet, friendly, and smart boy who loves walks and cuddles. He is young and energetic and will require a person or family that can give him lots of exercise and play time.
Cooper is great with other dogs, however we are looking for a home WITHOUT small/toy breeds and WITHOUT cats. Medium or large breeds dogs are fine. Cooper is good with kids however a home with older kids would be preferred as Cooper is still very much puppy-like and tends to knock little ones down while excited or playing.
Cooper is neutered and up to date on all vaccinations.